- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of digital data that we place on your computer/mobile through your web browser. They allow us to remember you when you revisit our website and make the site more relevant to your interests.
- Recognising you when you visit our site.
- Displaying advertisement material on third-party sites that are relevant to your interests.
- Remembering pages that have been visited most on our website.
- Researching ways to improve SBER products and website.
- Stopping fraudulent activities.
- Maintaining the security of the website and our customers.
Adjusting cookie settings
Most browsers will tell you how to adjust your cookies settings in the Help menu. This will let you configure how your browser deals with requests from websites to store cookies. You can stop accepting new cookies, ask to be notified of new cookies you receive or disable cookies completely. Similar changes can be made for browser add-ons from the settings for the add-on or failing that, consult the developer’s website.