By signing up for services of Sachin Bhatia, you agree to have read carefully and agree to the following terms and conditions:
General terms related to services:
• All calls will be given related to NSE Eqities, Futures, Options, and MCX Commodities Derivatives.
• All calls are based on fundamental/technical research analysis of underlying assets of the Equity, Futures, Options, and Derivatives.
• Mr. Sachin Bhatia (here onward referred to as “Service Provider”) is not associated or does not have affiliation with any exchange. The service provider doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using these calls. The service provider does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals delivered via any channel in any form. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
• By signing this document, you agree not to share the calls and/or information received, from the service provider, with any person (in public or private) and shall use it for your personal trade only. In case of breach of this clause shall be considered the breach of this contract and loss, thereby caused because of the client’s action, shall be recoverable as per relevant acts under CrPC of IPC, attracting fine as well as imprisonment depending on scale of breach.
• All sales are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
• The service in consideration is the outcome of research analysis and shall not be treated as investment advisory.
• You acknowledge to have initial trading margin as recommended on pricing page of service that you are enrolling for and understand that lower margins may lead to cancellation of service by the service provider without refund.
• The service provider and the client (receiver of the service upon paying in advance the amount for the service) shall endeavor to settle all disputes and differences relating to and/or arising out of the Contract (considered applicable as soon as client signs KYC document) amicably. In the event of the Parties failing to resolve any dispute amicably the same shall be referred to Arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, as is prevalent in India. The service provider reserves the right to select and appoint the arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Hyderabad, Telangana in accordance with Indian Law and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The Parties further agree that any arbitration award shall be final and binding upon both the Parties. The service provider reserves the right to amend the terms in this addendum or general terms for contract. The client shall be notified for any such change.