What Personal Data We Collect and for What Purpose
- When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to complete KYC such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and valid proof of ID and address. Isen interest to protect our research from misuse, our assets, and interest of our existing clients, KYC is a mandatory to avail our services/products and outcomes (paid or promotional). We use this information validating that information provided by new subscriber is correct.
- We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. We collect this information so we can understand more about our customer base, in order to improve our offering and marketing efforts. We will only collect this personal data where we have your consent to do so, and you do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your client ID, email ID, registered phone number, and other information deemed relevant, in order to assist with your query. We typically process the personal data which you give us in these circumstances on the basis of your consent, if needed.
- When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the identifiable information we have about you. We use this information to understand the traffic to our website, so that we can improve your user experience. We may also use this information to personalize the website and any marketing to you, and to enable you to use the account functionality.
- When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed. We do this in order to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- We may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and website visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit where it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- We may send transactional and promotional content to the users subscribing to our services and opting to complete the KYC.
When you opt in for KYC, you are required to provide the following information:
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Provide valid proof of ID and proof of address;
- Other details such as name of brokerage firm your trade through, average capital margin that you maintain in account;
- Risk profiling information such as monthly earning, profession, liabilities, etc.
We will use this information for knowing our subscribers and their profile better and is not resold or redistributed.
We use your contact details and to announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail, phone, SMS, and other channels such as telegram, whatsapp, twitter. We may also send promotions announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your contact details or other personal data. We will contact you for marketing purposes where we have your consent or on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt-out at any time by contacting us.
We may share personal data about you with the following third parties:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Technology parties who perform services on our behalf (such as email gateway, messaging gateway, mobile app publisher);
- To associated and subsidiary companies of Sachin Bhatia FinTech Services, as necessary to provide the services and assist with our business operations; or
- as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We do not sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail, SMS, or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security and location of your Information
We accept and store your personal data information on server (located outside India).
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
Your Data Protection Rights
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to raise your concerns with your local supervisory authority for data protection.