We welcome you to try SBER SMI before subscribing it if you are new to this tool.
Best practices for new users of SBER SMI:
- Start practicing with SBER SMI in equities first and trade with low risk (exposure).
- Adapt to the analytics of SBER SMI. It may take time for a new user to fully align with this tool. Thus, more your practice trade using SBER SMI, better and early the results will be visible.
- Do not risk with high exposure or start trading in highly volatile instruments such as NSE:BANKNIFTY if you are starting to use SBER SMI.
- Know your trading profile.
- Know best time frame to use SBER SMI.
- Understand what is the difference between Buy/sell signal and opportunity.
- If you have any query or doubt about usage, connect with us instead of making assumptions.
- Evolve gradually with SBER SMI analytics.
We wish you success in your trading endeavour.