SBER SMI is designed for expert traders. It has certain pre-requisite before subscription, as given below:
- You must have a tradingview account. Paid account of Tradingview.com is not needed to use SBER SMI.
- You must have trading experience and understand that trading is more a game of patience and analysis than just buy/sell.
- If you are an options trader, it is expected that you know well some of the pre-requisite for options trading as mentioned below:
- You know how to select strike for options trading.
- You know when to buy or write options (you might want to join our education programs first, if you are new to options trading).
- You will need an active internet connection because analysis will be available on charts of tradingview.com.
- You have read, understood, and agree to license agreement, terms & conditions, risk disclosure, and disclaimer of Sachin Bhatia Equity Research (here on referred to as SBER) published on this website and which may change over period.
- You are subscribing to SBER SMI for personal trading only and not for commecial use (including but not limited to advisory, tips, etc.). Commercial use license is available for entities. Please connect with us for more details.